Zombie Reindeer

Zombie Reindeer

Zombie Reindeer

Share Button

Filed Under: Images · Sightings · Undead

27 million infected

• 1 Kender Oct 17, 2007 at 8:25 pm

If I saw one of those things coming through the woods at me I’d about poop myself, but then I’d blast it with my 30-06.

• 2 Sam Oct 25, 2007 at 8:32 pm

Can a 30-06 actually protect you from a rampaging reindeer from beyond the hellish fires of the North Pole?

Good thing it got frozen before it could eat the brains of some poor saps Christmas Tree.

• 3 Harold Aug 4, 2008 at 1:17 am

Zombie deer?…now ive heard everything

• 4 pyro1986 Aug 17, 2008 at 9:30 pm

all thats happened there is it got frozen and predators started eating it

• 5 Sam Aug 19, 2008 at 3:09 pm

Really Pyro? That’s the most obvious explanation, but something like this warrants further investigation.

• 6 matt Sep 8, 2008 at 2:05 am

that would scare the crap out of me on a dark night

• 7 pyro1986 Sep 21, 2008 at 8:41 pm

sure but like you said its an obvious explanation but the obvious is usually rite in most cases

• 8 mike Oct 14, 2008 at 11:03 pm

hey thats where i left my lunch, mmmmm reindeer

• 9 You've Got to Be Kidding Me!! Oct 17, 2008 at 6:22 pm

You can’t be serious! Came across this image while doing research on caribou. How many different variety of drugs have you done? Do a little reading on voodoo and hoodoo to truly understand ‘zombies’. And perhaps, get out a little. Interact with REAL LIVE PEOPLE….have a wonderful day!

• 10 mike Oct 20, 2008 at 4:44 pm

wow your a real chipper ray of sunshine. i think id rather run into the zombie caribu tnan you any day

• 11 Android Dec 11, 2008 at 7:51 pm

Looks like Christmas is off. Rudolph ain’t lookin’ so good.

• 12 Pvt Unknown Dec 11, 2008 at 8:07 pm

lol, gotta admit, thats pretty nifty, ive seen some pretty weird things in my life, but this? ha, beats the two tours to Iraq, now only if we had two of those guarding the main gate at our FOB, or roaming around so hadjii couldnt fire mortar rounds at our mess hall…

• 13 moriah Dec 15, 2008 at 9:06 pm

this is not the strangest thing i’ve seen but pretty well done. it probably gave a lot of little kids nightmares. someone should have put a red nose on it or put up a deer crossing sign.

• 14 Creeps!! Mar 18, 2009 at 8:54 pm

This is absolutely horrible- some one should have cleaned it from the snow, and given it some dignitiy. That is a very tragic sight verifying the nasty ways of nature, but that is a very sad picture, and not a zombie. I am a Manbo, and this site is an offensive one for anyone part of the greater Voodoo community!

• 15 logan Jun 25, 2009 at 9:13 pm

mk.19 that damn thing if i had one on me when i saw it.

• 16 justin bieber and savannah stanley Dec 18, 2009 at 10:47 am

omg thi is real !!!! it kind of scarey !!!! :( i think am gunna be scared !!! or have a really really bad dream !!
    :( i hope not !!!

• 17 mike Dec 18, 2009 at 8:40 pm

just in time for the holidays! zombie reindeer!

• 18 logan Dec 19, 2009 at 8:20 am

rudolp the Zombie raindeer, had a very bloody nose, and if you ever saw it, you’d sh*t your pantyhose. all of the other raindeer used to run when he was near. They always shot poor Rudolph, cause they really hated him.

• 19 Orange glint Dec 20, 2009 at 10:05 pm

rudolf the zed nosed raindeer

• 20 mike Dec 21, 2009 at 12:03 pm

mmmmmm venison steaks!

• 21 Zombie Hunter Sam Dec 25, 2009 at 4:27 pm

Always a popular post, I thought I’d bring this one out of the depths. Look for seven more reindeer and a fat zombie in a red suit, somewhere frozen in snow.

Sorry kids. Cheers!

• 22 Unknown Diamondz Dec 25, 2009 at 7:42 pm

Poor thing );

• […] Found in my Christmas stocking this year: one nasty crowbar (with a bright red bow!), and one fully stocked MOLLE compatible first aid kit. Nice. Nothing says “Merry Christmas” like the ability to kill some Zombie Reindeer. […]

• 24 PurpleEater Jan 7, 2011 at 1:13 am

Found it! Unfortunately, this was roadkill that froze in a walking position and somebody put up on the side of the road to make a point or something. Now that’s what I call stupid.

• 25 mike Jan 21, 2011 at 1:41 am

deer jerky!

• 27 Bah Humbug! - Page 2 Dec 12, 2011 at 1:20 pm

[…] Re: Bah Humbug! this one might have Zombie Reindeer | Undead Report […]

You must be logged in to post a comment.